An artist's journal.
Here you'll find my paintings and musings, where the featured subjects could likely cover just about anything.
The last 4+ years I've been caring for my best buddy B during his courageous fight to live through cancer and it's complications. I'm tickled to report, he's getting better and I'm finding small bits of painting time again.

Looking forward to a daily celebration of life's gifts by using the brightest, happiest colors in the box!


Visitors looking for 'B's Journey', click here.

Saturday, August 9, 2008


'NIGHT NIGHT LITTLE SIS' 2004
16" x 20"
acrylic on canvas
SOLD
private collection, Tubac, Az

I like painting children... this was a portrait commission taken from an old 1970's polaroid. These little ones are all grown up now and their parents were delighted with that moment in time captured for posterity in a painting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"There are days when I feel I could've painted the Sistine Chapel and, then, there are the days when I'm not sure I could trace a stick figure.... the only difference between these days is my state of mind"~ Jenna Millward Corkill