An artist's journal.
Here you'll find my paintings and musings, where the featured subjects could likely cover just about anything.
The last 4+ years I've been caring for my best buddy B during his courageous fight to live through cancer and it's complications. I'm tickled to report, he's getting better and I'm finding small bits of painting time again.

Looking forward to a daily celebration of life's gifts by using the brightest, happiest colors in the box!


Visitors looking for 'B's Journey', click here.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


"FALL SENTINALS"2007
20" x 24"
acrylic on canvas
SOLD
Amouyal collection, New York, NY

Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names the streets after them. ~Bill Vaughn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"There are days when I feel I could've painted the Sistine Chapel and, then, there are the days when I'm not sure I could trace a stick figure.... the only difference between these days is my state of mind"~ Jenna Millward Corkill