An artist's journal.
Here you'll find my paintings and musings, where the featured subjects could likely cover just about anything.
The last 4+ years I've been caring for my best buddy B during his courageous fight to live through cancer and it's complications. I'm tickled to report, he's getting better and I'm finding small bits of painting time again.

Looking forward to a daily celebration of life's gifts by using the brightest, happiest colors in the box!


Visitors looking for 'B's Journey', click here.

Friday, July 25, 2008


"EMMA" 12/2003
acrylic on canvas

Our granddaughter, Emma, sent this quote to us today... here is a portrait i painted of her when she was nine...she is 14 now, the oldest of our nine grandchildren and a very talented songwriter, singer and actress... thanks Emma!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"There are days when I feel I could've painted the Sistine Chapel and, then, there are the days when I'm not sure I could trace a stick figure.... the only difference between these days is my state of mind"~ Jenna Millward Corkill